Volgers

zaterdag 14 december 2013

French card


Hallo bloggers dit keer een ander kaartje dan de kerstkaartjes van het moment. Ik heb een frans kaartje gemaakt met behulp van de sketch van FMS. Beetje oud-roze wat anders totaal niks voor mij is, maar ik toch er leuk bij het plaatje vond.

Dear bloggers this time I made something else then all the christmas-card at the moment. I made a french card with help of the sketch from FMS. It's a bit pink what usually is not my thing, but I thought it looked nice with the picture.


Deze kaart doet mee in de volgende challenge;
This card participates in the following challenge;

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a pretty crd - thanks for sharing it at FMS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very lovely card! I love that vintage look! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen